Conference Technologies, Inc., the nation's leading audio visual solution provider, has an immediate opening for a Digital Strategist in our Maryland Heights, MO corporate office. This position will help support the company by providing content creation for our websites, social networking channels, email marketing, and as necessary to fulfill our company's mission.
"Our people's mission is to provide a fantastic customer experience."
To qualify for this position you must be professional, personable, enthusiastic, dependable, and be able to work well with clients and in a team oriented environment.
- Content creation for company websites and optimization in Drupal CMS.
- Website development and design, HTML, proficiency with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, URL architecting, and email marketing.
- Social networking platforms – goals, measurement, messaging
- Must be willing to fearlessly embrace company culture
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks with minimal guidance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, value proposition, brand strategy, and positioning preferred.
- Minimum High School degree required.
- Prefer at least one year experience in a corporate environment.
- Web design skills required.
Conference Technologies, Inc. creates an environment in which each employee has an opportunity for professional and personal growth, where his or her efforts are recognized and appreciated as the critical factor to the continued success of the company. We want employees who are dedicated to achieve our shared vision, to embrace challenge and change, who continue to increase their knowledge and expertise in our industry, and who willingly share creative, innovative ideas.
As part of the Conference Technologies, Inc. ® team, you will work with talented and dedicated team members while developing and expanding your own career. You will receive the tools, resources and guidance to be successful, and you will have a great time doing it.
Conference Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire